What a great gathering of sales, business and IT professionals from companies all around Southern Oregon! As the evening progressed and hors d’oeuvres arrived, everyone was engaged in tech talk; sharing what they were working on and the challenges they have overcome—and still face. Techies talking TechShorthand to techies.
- Configuring a real estate inspection program.
- Transitioning to mobile device software on Mac devices.
- Training new hires.
- Hosted PBX deployments.
- Security site moves.
- SharePoint… the pains of implementation.
- Anti-virus project.
- ShoreTel locates.
- Patching servers … and then restarting the project with the next round of patches.
- Disaster Recovery (DR) projects.
- CyberSecurity Awareness consulting.
- Windows 10 migration.
- VM Wareprojects.
- Seeking tech talent for various projects.
- User Experience Management (UEM)projects.
- Upgrading to Windows 2016 Onsite. Successfully.
- Fiber > WiFi, and QLS Connectorsreplacing SMA Connectors.
- Microcontrollers & IoT Projects.
- Implementing SOC-as-a-Service.
- Upgrading Windows workstations.
- Implementing OpenTable with 1700 agents.
- Transitioning from physical to virtual health care.
- Digital wireless X-rays.
CORE hosts the best Tech Talks! Check out their Event Schedule.
Copyright © 2018, FPP, LLC. All rights reserved.