The CocoaHeads Group seems to be rounding-out to a solid group of regulars. With great food and interesting beers supplied by The Brickroom, the atmosphere is warm and inviting.
- Which languages to use and when to use them, based upon the platform.
- Topics for Season Five of Tech Workshops at SOU; suggestions included Agile software development, most useful languages, freelancing forum.
Show And Tell:
- AR app developed with Apple’s ARKit; demonstrated ability to add a object to a photo.
- FileMaker app developed with FileMaker’s excellent package of standard tools.
- FileMaker App Development
- Keeping up with tech news
- Developing AR with Apple’s new ARKit
- Job search (recent graduates)
- Game development
- Playing cello with a symphony orchestra
Languages discussed included:
- Python: still out there; great for beginning programming.
- R: being used more and more in Big Data applications.
- C (and variations): the core language for developers.
- Swift: frequent changes that might present a challenge for existing software.
Join us each Second Thursday of the month at The Brickroom to listen and share the latest Apple news.
Copyright © 2017, FPP, LLC. All rights reserved.